Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Home again

So I am back in Canada!
I am happy to be home and the whole summer feels like a dream. But it really happened, and it really happened to me.
Now I am a bit lost. I don't know what to expect for the future and that is scary, but I am learning to trust God.

The first week home has been pretty life-giving, though. The first day I was home I got to have an impromptu dance party to this song in our living room. I just noticed it has over 90 million views on Youtube so I guess I am a bit out of touch but it was fun to dance with my siblings.



Then on the weekend we made a little trip to the Parrsboro side of the Fundy shore where we got to relax with a game of dominoes at a cottage and also hike some of Cape Chignecto.
Cape Chignecto

No comments:

Post a Comment