Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Hopeful

I have been in Wolfville for the past few days settling into my new apartment and preparing for the new students to arrive.
They arrive tomorrow and now there is the quiet of anticipation.
Today, a group of four of us put up 250 posters advertising Christian Fellowship events. We put them in every residence on campus, tons of bathroom stalls, the academic buildings, the gym, and on it goes.
It is peaceful here at Acadia this week, and I am filled with great peace and hope instead of the stress I felt during last year's frosh week. I took this photo with my phone the other day and it is true: I am happy to be back. God will take care of us.
There are about 3000 students at Acadia and Jesus died for each of them. God wants to save them and I trust that he will let us be a part of His work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment